Created in 2014, Fibermetrix design and manufacture complete high-tech solutions to facilitate and improve the radiation risks management such as in medical imaging and radiotherapy. We combine our expertises to offer autonomous, integrated, smart and connected solutions to enable the health professionals to focus on THEIR expertise : the care of the patients.
Fibermetrix is an ALARA GROUP company along with Alara Expertise, Spin Up and Neolys. We are experts in risk management for ionizing and non-ionizing radiations.
- Offer cutting-edge technology dosimetry solutions in complex environments
- Provide timely, relevant and reliable dosimetric information
- Increase patient and worker safety concerning ionizing radiations
- Be integrated into the daily clinical routine of medical and paramedical staff
- Support the team to comply with their regulatory obligations while optimizing their time
We are a multidisciplinary team with strong experience and knowledge of clinical issues to support health professionals.
PhD in radiation physics, detectors and imaging, Melodie is also specialized in industrial transfer and intellectual property. She supervises the company’s R&D.
With more than 10 years in contact with medical imaging departments, Anh-Thu oversees business development and product demonstrations.
Specialized in radiation physics and dosimetry. Mamoutou is in charge of IVIscan installations and users' training.
Specialized in data processing and real-time systems. Nicolas supervises software developments.
Christian is working on the development of new dosimetry solutions in radiotherapy.
Specialized in Models, Technological Innovations and Imaging. Anthony works at software and HMI development.